Proudly serving all of Orleans county
- Christopher Mitchell Funeral Homes, Inc. is a LOCAL, independent Funeral Service firm which is FAMILY-OWNED and OPERATED.
- Our dedication and promise to you: we will guide you through the final arrangements for your loved one with compassion, integrity and trust.
- Our two homes are spacious and comfort-controlled. They provide a home-like atmosphere allowing you to feel comfortable when you are in our facility.
- We provide licensed staff during visitation and the funeral to assist you and your family. We can answer questions and help with details such as flowers, monuments, clergy or celebrant and bereavement luncheons following the service. So that no one is confused or feels left out, we work closely with each of our families to explain all the details of the funeral.
- Just a few of the options we offer to you and your family for your consideration: Traditional services, cremation services with visitation, memorial services, celebration of life services, shipping arrangements, graveside services and anatomical gifts.
- Special requests, unique services...the little things that help you through this painful time in your life. We care enough to ensure that these important points are taken care of for your family.
- While every business must be paid for their services, we understand that not every family is prepared for the expense of burying a loved one. If there are unforeseen financial problems, we accept Mastercard and Visa payments for your convenience. We also offer special arrangements tailored to your immediate financial situation.
We invite you to contact us at any time if you have questions, comments or concerns. We are happy to assist you in anyway we can and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Through meaningful memorialization – that is, taking time to reflect on the unique life of a loved one and remember the difference they made – families and friends take an important step in the journey toward healing after death.
The death of a family member is a very difficult time in anyone's life. These articles will help you understand the grief you are feeling when someone in your family has died, and how you can honor the life of your departed family member.